Manchester Rodent Control
Rodent & Mouse Removal in Merrimack, Rockingham, Hillsborough, Strafford & Belknap Counties
Rats, mice, and other rodents are the most active at night and will try to avoid humans as much as possible, which can make them difficult to detect. In fact, unless the infestation has gone undetected for a long period of time and extensive breeding has occurred, you may not actually see rodents on your property at all. However, there are several telltale signs of activity that should warrant suspicion and a call to Anchor Pest Services for our Manchester rodent control services.
A few of the most common signs of a rodent infestation include:
- Strange Odors: Rodents give off a distinctive, pungent odor. The scent of their urine is equally strong and is often the most noticeable near nests and areas in which they’re the most active.
- Gnaw Marks: Mice and rats will both gnaw at your home, but their markings are distinct. Mice chew clean-cut patterns that are approximately the size of a dime. Rats chew larger holes approximately twice as large that have rougher edges. Both rats and mice will leave teeth marks on wood without chewing holes, so be on the lookout for small teeth marks around your property as well.
- Droppings: Droppings are an unambiguous sign that rodents have taken up residence in your property. Droppings from mice are generally less than .25 inches in size, while droppings from rats tend to be at least .5 inches in length.
- Nests: Mice create nests using paper and other materials that can be easily shredded. Some species of rats burrow underground whenever possible; other species will create nests in attics, walls, crawl spaces, and other secluded areas.
- Pet Reactions: Are your pets exhibiting unusual behavior? You may notice them barking more than usual, pawing at certain areas, or watching certain areas of your home more closely than normal.
Give our Manchester rodent control experts a call at (603) 317-4700 or contact us online as soon as possible.
What Are the Risks of Letting a Rodent Infestation Remain Unchecked?
- Breeding: The only thing worse than a rodent infestation is having it get worse. Rodents breed quickly, making it important to contact a pest control company as soon as you notice any signs.
- Property Damage: Mice and rats can both cause extensive damage by chewing and gnawing. Floorboards, cupboards, walls, and other structures can all be compromised.
- Disease: Rodents can transmit several serious diseases to humans through bites and scratches. They can also cause serious illness by contaminating surfaces, water, and food.
- Allergies: Rats and mice produce high levels of allergens from dander, saliva, and urine, all of which can exacerbate symptoms in vulnerable individuals. Symptoms often include coughing and other respiratory problems, rashes, congestion, itching, and watery eyes.
Let Our Rodent Control and Prevention Professionals Help
If you’ve noticed signs of rodents around your property, know that dependable help is just a call away. At Anchor Pest Services, we have more than 20 years of rodent control experience and always utilize safe and humane methods. We prioritize your health and safety and work quickly to find solutions that fit your needs and your budget. We know what we expect from professional Manchester rodent control providers, and we hope that you’ll set the bar high when you give us a call.
We’re confident that we’ll get things right the first time around, but if you aren’t satisfied with our work, we’ll honor our industry-leading satisfaction guarantee and come back to inspect your property and make any necessary adjustments.
If you’re ready to get back to rodent-free living, contact the professionals at Anchor Pest Services by calling (603) 317-4700 for our Manchester rodent control services.
Exceptional Service Guaranteed What Others Are Saying About Us
“Mr. Martin did a great job! He is a very pleasant man and represents your company well.” - Susan H.
“Dave was awesome. Listened attentively to our issues. Explained what he found and actions taken. Yet another great experience with Anchor Pest Services.” - Jim R.
“This company is outstanding. Service is excellent and they did a thorough job and eliminated all our pest issues. Were here when they said they would be and came back several times to be sure all our issues were resolved, at no additional costs.” - Ginny H.
“Very professional and quick service! My husband is a tick magnet and has had two embedded in him already this year; one last night. I called in the morning and within a few hours, Zachary had come to spray.” - Karen S.
“The salesperson and service tech were terrific! Nice young men, very polite and completely professional! Nice job of hiring and effectively training your team!” - Neal R.
“Excellent response to questions and concerns.” - James D.
“We feel so comfortable with this service. We know we made the right decision with Anchor.” - Diana C.
“Quarterly treatment to keep pests at bay. Braeden did a great job. Polite, timely, available for any questions. Excellent service as always!” - Matt C.
“Matt was great, super helpful and very professional. Listened to my comments and acted on my questions, he really was very nice and I'm really happy with the service I received.” - Theo R.
If you’re ready to find out why we’re a top-rated pest control company, give us a call today at (603) 317-4700 for a a free, no-risk inspection.Contact Us Online