Wasp Removal in Manchester
Our Wasp Control Experts Are Here to Help in Merrimack, Rockingham, Hillsborough, Strafford & Belknap Counites
Wasp nests quickly evoke fear in homeowners, and for good reason. While wasps are not inherently aggressive toward humans, they will get defensive if they feel that their hive is threatened. Unlike bees, they will sting multiple times with a venom that can cause the entire colony to attack.
Here are three common signs that you have a wasp infestation on your hands:
- Wasps in the area: This point might sound obvious, but many homeowners aren’t concerned about wasps until they see a nest somewhere nearby. If you spot wasps flying around, keep an eye on where they go. If you see them consistently flying around a certain area of your home, it’s like that a nest is nearby.
- Holes and tunnels: Some wasp species destroy wooden structures in order to build their nests. You might see them on your siding, deck, or near wood piles if your property has a fire pit. Call our pest control experts as soon as you notice wasps foraging the wood around your home — we’ll help you manage the problem before it gets out of hand.
- Nests: Obviously, a wasp nest is an unmistakable sign that you have a wasp infestation on your property. You might suddenly find one somewhere along your roofline, under a swing set, or another secluded spot. Don’t try to take care of it yourself and risk getting stung or leaving some alive — we’ll use industry-leading products and techniques to ensure that the problem is completely resolved.
The Benefits of Calling Anchor Pest Services for Wasp Removal and Control:
- One-Time: We know that wasps can ruin your outdoor fun. We offer one-time wasp removal services that allow you to get back to living your life as soon as possible. We also offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on our wasp removal services for your peace of mind.
- Quarterly Services: Pests don’t take days off. Anchor Pest Services proudly provides quarterly pest control services that keep your property protected from the area’s most common pests throughout the year. If you’re investing in wasp removal, be sure to ask our pest control experts about how you can further protect your home with a quarterly service plan.
- Safe Methods: Some Manchester pest control companies do whatever they can to save on their bottom line, often at the expense of the customer’s safety. We do things differently here at Anchor Pest Control. We’re here to protect you and your family, and part of that commitment is using wasp control products that are child-and pet-safe. We’ll provide you with all of the information you need to know about the products we use during our visits.
- Exceptional Customer Service: At Anchor Pest Control, we treat your family and your home like our own. We know what we expect when we invest in a company, and we do everything we can to go above and beyond your expectations. We proudly offer an industry-leading customer satisfaction guarantee and will gladly come back to your home if you are not 100% satisfied with our work.
Schedule Your Service Today!
Whether you’ve seen a couple of wasps flying around your home or you’ve found a wasp nest that’s compromising your family’s safety, Anchor Pest Services is here to provide you with peace of mind. Don’t resort to ineffective or unsafe DIY wasp removal products that only make the problem worse. Save yourself time, money, and potential stings by calling our wasp removal experts for a consultation.
We look forward to helping you make your home safe again.
Call us at (603) 317-4700 or reach out using our online contact form.
Exceptional Service Guaranteed What Others Are Saying About Us
“We were using another service but figured we'd try Anchor, so glad we did! They price matched, stuck to what they promised when we signed up and the gentleman that came out for the service was GREAT!” - Christina B.
“Fast same day service. Fully explained procedure and time needed to complete hornets nest removal. Professional, thorough, friendly. No come back required. Service complete.” - Raymond M.
“Prentiss is an excellent and knowledgeable technician and representative of Anchor. He answered all my questions and gave very thorough explanations of the treatments being applied, how they work, and what to watch for.” - Bill D.
“Since using their services, I've seen a significant decrease in pests around my house. We haven't had a single carpenter ant inside our house since we started using their services. I haven't seen any more mice in my shed either. Conor OBrian is always very” - Jamie B.
“What a fast professional and friendly tech! Dan you were great!!! I hope you are treated well with your company! You are an asset to them.” - Kristina T.
“Dave was excellent and we will be calling him again for future work on our property. Professional, hard-working, knowledgeable, and listened to our needs.” - Jon T.
“Dave was awesome. Listened attentively to our issues. Explained what he found and actions taken. Yet another great experience with Anchor Pest Services.” - Jim R.
“There really isn't a better pest control company around!” - Gentry P.
“Matt was great, super helpful and very professional. Listened to my comments and acted on my questions, he really was very nice and I'm really happy with the service I received.” - Theo R.
If you’re ready to find out why we’re a top-rated pest control company, give us a call today at (603) 317-4700 for a a free, no-risk inspection.Contact Us Online