Wasps are a common pest throughout many areas of the United States. Manchester, New Hampshire is no exception; wasps are commonly found near residential areas such as yards and parks. With so many people living close to each other, these unwelcome guests can quickly become problematic without the proper prevention steps being taken.
Wasp nests quickly evoke fear in homeowners, and for good reason. While wasps are not inherently aggressive toward humans, they will get defensive if they feel that their hive is threatened. Unlike bees, they will sting multiple times with a venom that can cause the entire colony to attack.
Signs You Have A Wasp Infestation
Wasps can be a nuisance around your home or business, whether flying outside or nesting in the eaves and other areas of your house. If you suspect wasps, it's important to know their behaviors and where they typically nest so you can stay safe and take action. Wasps tend to nest in sheltered places away from wind, rain and sunlight. They may be found behind shutters and windows, beneath roof overhangs, in outer walls and even under exposed ground surfaces such as logs or stones. If you find a wasp nest on your property, contact our professionals at Anchor Pest Services for wasp and pest removal right away. This will ensure that the problem is taken care of safely and efficiently before any more damage is done by their stings.
Here are three common signs that you have a wasp infestation on your hands:
- Wasps in the area: This point might sound obvious, but many homeowners aren’t concerned about wasps until they see a nest somewhere nearby. If you spot wasps flying around, keep an eye on where they go. If you see them consistently flying around a certain area of your home, it’s like that a nest is nearby.
- Holes and tunnels: Some wasp species destroy wooden structures in order to build their nests. You might see them on your siding, deck, or near wood piles if your property has a fire pit. Call our pest control experts as soon as you notice wasps foraging the wood around your home — we’ll help you manage the problem before it gets out of hand.
- Nests: Obviously, a wasp nest is an unmistakable sign that you have a wasp infestation on your property. You might suddenly find one somewhere along your roofline, under a swing set, or another secluded spot. Don’t try to take care of it yourself and risk getting stung or leaving some alive — we’ll use industry-leading products and techniques to ensure that the problem is completely resolved.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Wasp Removal Services in Manchester:
- One-Time: We know that wasps can ruin your outdoor fun. We offer one-time wasp removal services that allow you to get back to living your life as soon as possible. We also offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on our wasp removal services for your peace of mind.
- Quarterly Services: Pests don’t take days off. Anchor Pest Services proudly provides quarterly pest control services that keep your property protected from the area’s most common pests throughout the year. If you’re investing in wasp removal, be sure to ask our pest control experts about how you can further protect your home with a quarterly service plan.
- Safe Methods: Some Manchester pest control companies do whatever they can to save on their bottom line, often at the expense of the customer’s safety. We do things differently here at Anchor Pest Control. We’re here to protect you and your family, and part of that commitment is using wasp control products that are child-and pet-safe. We’ll provide you with all of the information you need to know about the products we use during our visits.
- Exceptional Customer Service: At Anchor Pest Control, we treat your family and your home like our own. We know what we expect when we invest in a company, and we do everything we can to go above and beyond your expectations. We proudly offer an industry-leading customer satisfaction guarantee and will gladly come back to your home if you are not 100% satisfied with our work.
Schedule Your Free Pest Inspection Today!
Whether you’ve seen a couple of wasps flying around your home or you’ve found a wasp nest that’s compromising your family’s safety, Anchor Pest Services is here to provide you with peace of mind. Don’t resort to ineffective or unsafe DIY wasp removal products that only make the problem worse. Save yourself time, money, and potential stings by calling our wasp removal experts for a consultation.
“This company is outstanding. Service is excellent and they did a thorough job and eliminated all our pest issues. Were here when they said they would be and came back several times to be sure all our issues were resolved, at no additional costs.” - Ginny H.
“I have been very pleased with Anchor Pest Services. Dan and Josh quickly respond to any questions I have and I haven’t had any pest problems since their services.” - Zach B.
“Mr. Martin did a great job! He is a very pleasant man and represents your company well.” - Susan H.
“Very professional and quick service! My husband is a tick magnet and has had two embedded in him already this year; one last night. I called in the morning and within a few hours, Zachary had come to spray.” - Karen S.
“Quarterly treatment to keep pests at bay. Braeden did a great job. Polite, timely, available for any questions. Excellent service as always!” - Matt C.
“Matt was great, super helpful and very professional. Listened to my comments and acted on my questions, he really was very nice and I'm really happy with the service I received.” - Theo R.
“We were using another service but figured we'd try Anchor, so glad we did! They price matched, stuck to what they promised when we signed up and the gentleman that came out for the service was GREAT!” - Christina B.
“Danielle, Daniel, and Mike are excellent ambassadors for the company.” - Jody M.
“Excellent response to questions and concerns.” - James D.
If you’re ready to find out why we’re a top-rated pest control company, give us a call today at (603) 317-4700 for a a free, no-risk inspection.Contact Us Online